Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- SM City in Davao Among the collectibles associated with SM Excellent Holdings within the Philippines, SM City Davao is really a thorough mall which homes a number of the most recent kinds of amusement along with the finest specialised retailers. This […]
- Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa continuously provides high quality services at competitive prices to all of our clients. We would appreciate hearing from you, should you have any suggestions or complaints. We strive to always improve […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those interested, the finest way to study about them is by going on the Davao Museum.
The Davao Museum is […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
- Abreeza Mall Davao
Abreeza, the latest purchasing mall in Davao is lastly open final Thursday, Might twelve. The much-anticipated opening brought a various degree of exhilaration and thrill to Davao consumers. The mall is really a joint venture in […]
- Aling Fopings Halo-halo This Halo-halo stand is in a relaxing region inside the garden of Matina Town Square.
They have the most addictive Halo-halo (shaved ice with milk, sugar and various sweetened fruits, beans, etc.)! The greatest thing is, you get to […]
- Java Jive Celebrate Life, Family and Friends as JavaJive offers you a 24/7 Brewing, Seeping and Fizzing Jazz- & OPM-themed Bistro Cafe.
Location 1.18 Centron Building, Quirino Street corner Gen. Luna Street, 8000 Davao […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us