Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with […]
- Sevenseas and NineSigns
SEVENSEAS AND NINESIGNS derived from 2 words;
SEVENSEAS: The phrase "Seven Seas" (as in the idiom "sail the Seven Seas") can refer either to a particular set of seven seas or be used as an expression for all the world's oceans in […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- Japanese Tunnel in Davao There are actually lots of historical landmarks in Davao, but few have captured the public imagination quite like the Japanese Tunnel.
Although there is numerous of those tunnels in Davao, the most famous is the 1 on the D' Japanese […]
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Abreeza Mall Davao
Abreeza, the latest purchasing mall in Davao is lastly open final Thursday, Might twelve. The much-anticipated opening brought a various degree of exhilaration and thrill to Davao consumers. The mall is really a joint venture in […]
- BPI Through the years, BPI has been a beacon of financial confidence. Its strong heritage in responsible banking is evidenced by the many accolades the Bank has gained both from industry experts and ordinary customers.
Now, at a time of […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us