History The land on which Jack's Ridge now stand as soon as formed
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Jack’s Ridge History
The land on which Jack's Ridge now stand as soon as formed part of your headquarter from the retreating Japanese forces towards the end in the World War II. The Americans had landed in Davao on Might 1, 1945, forcing the […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- Events by EC King by Four J Kings Event Planner Services – Coordination – Event Catering – Decorator in Davao City Owned and Managed by Eva Corcino, Events by EC King aims to be the premier provider of catering, food service needs, party decors, photo and video coverage. Boasting of collective experiences in the event industry, the Events by EC King […]
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured Crocodiles as nicely as a wide selection of flora and fauna. It really is a residence on the tamed […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- Outland Adventure in Davao City Outland Adventure is owned and operated by Project Challenge Foundation Inc.
The foundation was established by a group of folks committed to supply a life changing program for the thousands of youth in Davao City making use of a […]
- The Peak;Gmall Davao The newest hangout attraction here in Davao, The Peak in Gaisano Mall.
A sky-park-themed al fresco
Great reastaurants are here with great food :-))
- PINK Sisters (Adoration Sisters) The Congregation (SSpSAp i.e. Congregatio Servarum Spiritus Sancti de Adoratione perpetua) was founded by Blessed Arnold Janssen on December 8, 1896, in the village of Steyl, Holland with the assistance of Blessed Maria Virgo and […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us