Is this for REAL? :-( :-( :-(
KILLERBEE DAVAO IS SIGNING OFF FOREVER…. Kil…
Is this for REAL?
KILLERBEE DAVAO IS SIGNING OFF FOREVER….
Killerbee’s last day tom! Pls join us one last time!!
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Gusteau’s Food Haus Right now there niche will be Ocean California king Crab or perhaps “Grancho Reale”, 's what these people refer to it. Recption menus is extremely simple yet almost everything we have experimented with will be tasty. Spicy […]
- Kangaroo Coffee Company Starbucks isn't the only coffee spot in the world with cost-free wifi. Incidentally, this wonderful coffee spot in Davao City serves the same top quality espresso and desserts which you can discover in your neighborhood Starbucks and even […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings! Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City Hours
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
- Davao Vehicles You can find basically three different kinds of transportation in Davao Metropolis, in addition to one particular driving his or her personal car. To experience a single of these autos, a single need to stick their finger out towards the […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those interested, the finest way to study about them is by going on the Davao Museum. The Davao Museum is […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Jack’s Ridge History The land on which Jack's Ridge now stand as soon as formed part of your headquarter from the retreating Japanese forces towards the end in the World War II. The Americans had landed in Davao on Might 1, 1945, forcing the […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking. They offer: Foot massage
Back massage A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- BOMBO RADYO LIVE IN THE WORLDWIDE WEB!!! BOMBO RADYO DAVAO has become observed worldwide through the worldwide net send out on the net. Generously educate family all over the world or perhaps in the actual Philippines or perhaps in any kind regarding Mindanao to pay […]
- Holiday Taxi F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us