The Chinese Embassy and the Department of Public Works and Highwa…
The Chinese Embassy and the Department of Public Works and Highways ( DPWH) of the Philippines just signed an agreement. According to this agreement, the Chinese Government will grant approximately 60 million USD for the construction of Davao River Bridge Project. PH will be in charge…
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- TSAA: Best IELTS Review Center in Davao
The Study Aide Avenue is a review center that offers intensive IELTS review services to both Filipino and foreign students in the Philippines. We stand out among the rest of the IELTS review centers in the […]
- Gaisano Mall Davao Mall investors from Metro Manila are now flocking in Davao Metropolis. Gokongwei’s Robinsons Land Corp is half way by way of the construction of their first cybergate shopping mall in Mindanao. A Cybergate shopping mall is RLC’s new line […]
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured Crocodiles as nicely as a wide selection of flora and fauna. It really is a residence on the tamed […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q
The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!
The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
- SM ANNEX Davao The New SM ANNEX in Davao located at Ecoland, Davao City
More shops and restaurants for you to dine-in
Blackbeard’s Seafood and Grill
Call it […]
- Zabadani Cafe Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods.
Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- 105.9 MixFm Davao
We are Davao City's Top Choice for a better Radio Experience. Our compelling
passion to offer innovative, creative, sensible, and globally competitive radio
for today's Davaoeno is our EDGE.
Phone #: (082)3055061, […]
- Lola Abon’s Durian Candy Factory It's the best here in davao when it comes to durian delicacies aside from their best taste of durian products and no added preservatives, they are selling much cheaper than the other durian stores here in davao.
Most famous celebrities […]
- Malagos Garden Resort Brgy. Malagos in Calinan, Davao, Philippines isn't just a dwelling of your Philippine Eagle Center in which it housed the Endangered Philippine Eagles. It really is also exactly where the popular Malagos Garden Destination is […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us