The Chinese Embassy and the Department of Public Works and Highwa…
The Chinese Embassy and the Department of Public Works and Highways ( DPWH) of the Philippines just signed an agreement. According to this agreement, the Chinese Government will grant approximately 60 million USD for the construction of Davao River Bridge Project. PH will be in charge…
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- John Gorre Photo & Films – Photographer in Davao John Gorre Photo & Films Services is an top-notch Photoshoot services in Davao that offers a wide variety of custom photography services including weddings, lifestyle, engagement sessions and portrait. It’s talented team of artists […]
- Our Lady of the Assumption Church
At the invitation of Archbishop Clovis Thibault, P.M. E., Davao Foundation came as the third SSS foundation in the Philippines with the handing over of the administration of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish to Congregation of the […]
- PINK Sisters (Adoration Sisters) The Congregation (SSpSAp i.e. Congregatio Servarum Spiritus Sancti de Adoratione perpetua) was founded by Blessed Arnold Janssen on December 8, 1896, in the village of Steyl, Holland with the assistance of Blessed Maria Virgo and […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Aling Fopings Halo-halo This Halo-halo stand is in a relaxing region inside the garden of Matina Town Square.
They have the most addictive Halo-halo (shaved ice with milk, sugar and various sweetened fruits, beans, etc.)! The greatest thing is, you get to […]
- Siycha Transport Corporation (STC) Taxi Davao City Ride on STC Taxi with Brand New Hyundai Accent Units.
Friendly and well-trained professional drivers
Will bring you to your destination safe and sound.
A NON-STOP Van Transportation from SM Davao Terminal to Butuan and vice versa, […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Nice Occasion – Event Specialist in Davao City, Philippines Nice Occasion is a full-service Wedding organizer in Davao and Event Coordinator in Davao, specializing in unforgettable weddings and social events. Our one-on-one planning and design process is tailored to each client’s specific need […]
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City
"Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. "
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us