Palace declares August 16, 2019 (Friday) as special non-working p…
Tags: Bestbreaking, Kadayawan2019
Palace declares August 16, 2019 (Friday) as special non-working public holiday in Davao City in celebration of the 34th Kadayawan Festival.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- Java Jive Celebrate Life, Family and Friends as JavaJive offers you a 24/7 Brewing, Seeping and Fizzing Jazz- & OPM-themed Bistro Cafe.
Location 1.18 Centron Building, Quirino Street corner Gen. Luna Street, 8000 Davao […]
- Our Lady of the Assumption Church
At the invitation of Archbishop Clovis Thibault, P.M. E., Davao Foundation came as the third SSS foundation in the Philippines with the handing over of the administration of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish to Congregation of the […]
- Gino’s Burgers Gino’s Burger American Grilled 100% Satisfaction…
100% Pure Lean Beef 150 grams
100% Always FRESH never FROZEN
100% Charcoal Grilled
100% ALL American
Regular Burger P80
Jr Burger P60
Giant Burger […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
- Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with […]
- Lachi’s Davao If you would like to indulge your sweet tooth, Lachi’s is certainly the location to visit. It's Davao City’s personal quaint small resto.
You are in a position to begin off your sumptuous Lachi’s encounter by selecting 1 of […]
- Grand Regal Hotel Davao The Grand Regal Hotel Davao is a short drive from the airport and 2 kms from the Lanang Golf & Country Club. The hotel has easy access to the business and entertainment areas, including the Eagle National Centre and Samal Island via a […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us