Palace declares August 16, 2019 (Friday) as special non-working p…
Tags: Bestbreaking, Kadayawan2019
Palace declares August 16, 2019 (Friday) as special non-working public holiday in Davao City in celebration of the 34th Kadayawan Festival.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- PINK Sisters (Adoration Sisters) The Congregation (SSpSAp i.e. Congregatio Servarum Spiritus Sancti de Adoratione perpetua) was founded by Blessed Arnold Janssen on December 8, 1896, in the village of Steyl, Holland with the assistance of Blessed Maria Virgo and […]
- Redemptorist Church Address: JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tel. No.: +63 (082) 227-6647 / 221-2245
Thursday: 2:30-4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 -10:00 am
Downpayment of […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- The Edge Davao 104.3 FM
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
UCB Initiative for Asia, Inc., a corporation duly organized and existing under the Philippine laws having its primary purpose of facilitating the development of Asian Christians as professional Christian […]
- Davao Hospitals Davao has a number of the most dependable and respected hospitals and health care centers inside Philippines. Davao hospitals mostly serve the Mindanao and Visayas regions. Here are a number of them.
Davao Medical Center (Southern […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- NCCC Mall in Davao Located along MacArthur Highway in the City of Davao, NCCC Shopping mall is a stunning buying center that offers buyers almost everything they require, ranging from entertainment down to dining. With the prospects as its primary concern, […]
- Wild FM Davao Wild 92. 3 WT is a commercial music station broadcasting from Davao City, the Philippines, 24 hours a day since 1988. This Fm radio station is owned and operated by the University of Mindanao Broadcasting Network (UMBN), the pioneer […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us