Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Davao Festivals and Fiestas – Madayaw Dabaw! * Kadayawan Festival – 3rd week of August
a weeklong celebration and thanksgiving for nature’s bountiful harvest that happens on the 3rd week of August.
* Musikahan Festival of Tagum City
Musikahan Festival of Tagum City can be a […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those interested, the finest way to study about them is by going on the Davao Museum.
The Davao Museum is […]
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
- Vanishing Island Dive Site – Davao If there is one particular isle that you'll almost certainly need to visit that would be the Vanishing Isle dive site. The name alone arouses curiosity. The Vanishing IS – you’re most likely wondering if that's just a name or if the […]
- Abreeza Mall Davao
Abreeza, the latest purchasing mall in Davao is lastly open final Thursday, Might twelve. The much-anticipated opening brought a various degree of exhilaration and thrill to Davao consumers. The mall is really a joint venture in […]
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- Holiday Taxi F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Gap Farm Resort in Davao Out within the countryside of Davao Metropolis, far from the hustle and bustle of daily metropolis life and from complex modernity could be the Philippine Gap Farm Vacation resort. Quiet and rural, not a few men and women have identified […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us