Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- VA San Diego Studio Wedding/Newborn Photographer in Davao, Philippines
Val Adonis San Diego - Wedding and newborn photographer based in Davao City, Philippines.Being artistic since his early age, he then pursued and studied Bachelor of Fine Arts in […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- 105.9 MixFm Davao
We are Davao City's Top Choice for a better Radio Experience. Our compelling
passion to offer innovative, creative, sensible, and globally competitive radio
for today's Davaoeno is our EDGE.
Phone #: (082)3055061, […]
- Davao Festivals and Fiestas – Madayaw Dabaw! * Kadayawan Festival – 3rd week of August
a weeklong celebration and thanksgiving for nature’s bountiful harvest that happens on the 3rd week of August.
* Musikahan Festival of Tagum City
Musikahan Festival of Tagum City can be a […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
- Maligaya taxi
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) […]
- Good Sign Tutorial Driving Academy
# 1 Driving School in Davao City
Offers teaching to help drivers drive confidently but safely using their best decision at all times. We know that younger students acquire driving skills differently and more easily compared to […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us