Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy!
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- Kool Chef Kitchen Serves Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner at a very Student-friendly price. You can also enjoy their Gelato cakes, Gelato Crepes and Smoothies.
Located At Corner Artiaga-Mabini Streets, Davao […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- Japanese Tunnel in Davao There are actually lots of historical landmarks in Davao, but few have captured the public imagination quite like the Japanese Tunnel.
Although there is numerous of those tunnels in Davao, the most famous is the 1 on the D' Japanese […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q
The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!
The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
- Kikokeki: Best Fluffy Cheesecake in Davao City
"Guaranteed to satisfy the most ardent cheesecake fan out there. The taste is simply the best..."
Light and wiggly, kikokeki Fluffy Cheesecake is a delicious gift for a real cheesecake lover. It's a melt-in-your-mouth combination […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- Kangaroo Coffee Company Starbucks isn't the only coffee spot in the world with cost-free wifi. Incidentally, this wonderful coffee spot in Davao City serves the same top quality espresso and desserts which you can discover in your neighborhood Starbucks and even […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Davao Festivals and Fiestas – Madayaw Dabaw! * Kadayawan Festival – 3rd week of August
a weeklong celebration and thanksgiving for nature’s bountiful harvest that happens on the 3rd week of August.
* Musikahan Festival of Tagum City
Musikahan Festival of Tagum City can be a […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us