Glamour Resto & Caterer
Tags: buffet dinner, crabs, Glamour Caterer, Glamour davao, Glamour Resto, Glamour Resto & Caterer, prawns, sumptuous crabs
is often a known restaurant and caterer
in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona Losin.
The restaurant is situated at Camus Street, near the new Sampaguita Inn. The buffet dinner is open just about every night, from 6 pm to 10 pm. At the very affordable cost of 398 pesos per individual, you’ll be able to enjoy the sumptuous crabs and prawns which Cotabato City is known for. Yummy!
Glamour Resto & Caterer
J. Camus Street ext. and Padre Gomez Street
Tel. No. (63-82) 282-1877 / 222-0045
Operating Hours 11AM to 2PM, 6 to 10PM
Mondays thru Sundays
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining "Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Java Jive Celebrate Life, Family and Friends as JavaJive offers you a 24/7 Brewing, Seeping and Fizzing Jazz- & OPM-themed Bistro Cafe. Location 1.18 Centron Building, Quirino Street corner Gen. Luna Street, 8000 Davao […]
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy! Location
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, a new restaurant that serves chicken, pasta and pizza, located at SM Annex Davao Grilled Chicken that is cooked in Portuguese style, you could also choose from their three different flavos: Hot, Mild, and […]
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy Ang. Despite the immense popularity of grill-type restaurants in Davao. Delongtes Seafoods, Grill […]
- Kool Chef Kitchen Serves Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner at a very Student-friendly price. You can also enjoy their Gelato cakes, Gelato Crepes and Smoothies. Located At Corner Artiaga-Mabini Streets, Davao […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- CheesyMadas CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us