People’s Park of Davao City
Tags: best in davao, Green theater, Kublai Millan, man-made mini-forest, parks, People’s Park, People’s Park of Davao City
Whenever you’re from the city and still wandering around, don’t miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover towards the ever famous recreational spot from the downtown area. It’s one in the bests that Davao have!
After doing all your itineraries for the day, make a little walk alongside the street from your hotel, or following going to church deliver your families for the nearby park that they could appreciate.
Grab a piece of cloth and foods and put it in a picnic basket and bring it to your park, delight in a nature scenic place that you just could not possibly believe it has in the middle with the city.
Take a sluggish-walk towards the 4 hectares park which is 71 million worth of development project with the local government, it’s formerly called the PTA exactly where athletes prior to meets and large concerts were held. It was formally opened last December 15, 2007.
Provide your kids with you, for sure they would be in-love to the cartooned characters touch playground, sing to the music as you take your pictures along with the pine trees and unique species of plants and trees; yes, a man-made mini-forest inside the park.
Although eating along the side, take a glimpse for the interactive fountains along with its lights that greatly magnifies its beauty. Another craft that you just need to see, is the waterfalls and ponds, which have unique fishes and some birds around it, where elders like lola’s and lolo’s could surely go without hassle due to the fact they also supply wheelchairs for them.
Small group of concert will be now conducted at the Wonderful lawn or Green theater and all the large sculptures representing indigenous groups in Southern Mindanao as well as the Philippine eagle are developed by renowned artist, Kublai Millan.
The park also has its built-in surveillance system which surrounds the region, 24hours security and undoubtedly a no-entrance fee needed.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one […]
- Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague The Shrine Hills is known for grounding the site of Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague — a church, seminary and meditation center […]
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured […]
- Japanese Tunnel in Davao There are actually lots of historical landmarks in Davao, but few have captured the public imagination quite like the Japanese […]
- Outland Adventure in Davao City Outland Adventure is owned and operated by Project Challenge Foundation Inc.The foundation was established by a group of folks […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those […]
- Gap Farm Resort in Davao Out within the countryside of Davao Metropolis, far from the hustle and bustle of daily metropolis life and from complex modernity could […]
- Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City is quite countryside because it is located along Diversion Road, Ma-a, Davao City. The […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this […]
- Lola Abon’s Durian Candy Factory It's the best here in davao when it comes to durian delicacies aside from their best taste of durian products and no added preservatives, […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and […]
- Saint Francis of Assisi About Saint Francis of AssisiSaint Francis of Assisi (1182-1226) was born into a wealthy family in Assisi, Italy, the son of a cloth […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us