Outland Adventure in Davao City
Tags: Outland Adventure, Outland Adventure in Davao City, teambuilding
Outland Adventure is owned and operated by Project Challenge Foundation Inc.
The foundation was established by a group of folks committed to supply a life changing program for the thousands of youth in Davao City making use of a specialized adventure-based program designed to be relevant and applicable to the issues youth face every single day. In addition, we present specialize team-building programs for corporations and little companies interested in experiencing new and innovative applications beyond a typical seminar where folks quickly tire of lectures lasting for hours beyond what their backsides can handle.
Senior Outland staff members are certified at Level I & II by a US instructor according to the standards of Challenge Course vendors such as ACCT, Project Adventure, PRCA and Synergo.
Our programs offer remarkable opportunities for rapid and successful teambuilding. As participants learn to rely on 1 another in an outdoor adventure context, a sense of camaraderie develops that focuses the competitive energies of each group member on the goals of the group. This newly developed sense of mutual trust and reliance may perhaps then be expanded into other areas of activity.
Group work is absolutely vital in today’s work place. Outland Adventure specializes in developing strong healthy teams through a multitude of fun-filled practical applications.
Facility / Camp
Diversion Road, Maa
Across from The GAP Farm
Davao City, Philippines
MyStudio Building – Room 107
Circumferential Road, Doña Vicenta Village (Marfori Heights)
Davao City 8000
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Japanese Tunnel in Davao There are actually lots of historical landmarks in Davao, but few have captured the public imagination quite like the Japanese Tunnel. Although there is numerous of those tunnels in Davao, the most famous is the 1 on the D' Japanese […]
- Golden Star Flower Shop Golden Star Flower Shop is a reliable and innovative organization, aims to offer not just quality products, results and services to its client but also an experience that is worth to be treasured in every event it will cater. Further, it […]
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured Crocodiles as nicely as a wide selection of flora and fauna. It really is a residence on the tamed […]
- Outback Grill BBQ | Burgers | Ribs | Seafood A place filled with fun, friends, entertainment, and incredible food Outback Grill, situated in Bacaca Road Davao City ! Don’t miss Davao’s newest and brightest resto that offers an exciting array of affordable and tasty […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere. Not lengthy following, […]
- Java Jive Celebrate Life, Family and Friends as JavaJive offers you a 24/7 Brewing, Seeping and Fizzing Jazz- & OPM-themed Bistro Cafe. Location 1.18 Centron Building, Quirino Street corner Gen. Luna Street, 8000 Davao […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside. At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- BDO The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
- Sevenseas and NineSigns SEVENSEAS AND NINESIGNS derived from 2 words; SEVENSEAS: The phrase "Seven Seas" (as in the idiom "sail the Seven Seas") can refer either to a particular set of seven seas or be used as an expression for all the world's oceans in […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us