Tags: ABS-CBN, ABS-CBN Davao, DXAB, DXAB 1296, DXAB Radyo, DXAB Radyo Patrol, DXAB Radyo Patrol 1296, TV Patrol, TV Patrol southern mindanao
TV Patrol The southern part of Mindanao may be the nearby information community send out with the ABS-CBN Local Community Team inside Davao Metropolis. It’s been one of the most viewed information enter in Davao Town as well as Area 14. The actual newscast is really a tabloid-style file format. This system provides media statements concerning the existing activities inside The southern area of Mindanao.
It can be shown reside everyday in the ABS-CBN Davao Train station from a few:30-6:double zero Pm hours, coming from Friday to be able to Comes to an end. Additionally it is proven in another country from the Philippine Funnel and also Simulcast upon DXAB Radyo Patrol 1296.
Tv set Patrol The southern part of Mindanao looks after a 24-hour move associated with correspondents, cameramen and also motorists together with insurance coverage on the provinces regarding Davao delete Norte, Davao delete Sur, Davao Asian and also Compostela Area
Produced inside 1988, Tv set Patrol The southern area of Mindanao provides protected tales including earthquakes, man-made unfortunate occurances, spiritual issues, tribe clashes, politics controversies, sociable problems as well as criminal offense tales.
Business Address: ABS-CBN Complex Broadcast Ave., Shrine Hills, Matina, Davao City
Telephone Numbers: (082) 296-1911 to 17; (082) 299-1477
Fax Numbers: (082) 299-1477; (082) 296-1915
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Our Lady of the Assumption Church At the invitation of Archbishop Clovis Thibault, P.M. E., Davao Foundation came as the third SSS foundation in the Philippines with the handing over of the administration of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish to Congregation of the […]
- Chixboy Grill Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- Davao medical Center (DMC) is now Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC)c Indeed, DMC is expanding and improving far more to cater to all individuals in Mindanao, not merely in Davao City. From a 600-bed capability, the Southern Philippines Medical Center has now already a 1,200-bed ability as mandated by […]
- Sevenseas and NineSigns SEVENSEAS AND NINESIGNS derived from 2 words; SEVENSEAS: The phrase "Seven Seas" (as in the idiom "sail the Seven Seas") can refer either to a particular set of seven seas or be used as an expression for all the world's oceans in […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside. At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- CheesyMadas CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us