Sevenseas and NineSigns
Tags: Clothing in davao, Davao Clothes, reggae bands tshirts, Sevenseas and NineSigns, Tagart Alvez, tattoo scenes tshirts, Tshirt for sale
SEVENSEAS AND NINESIGNS derived from 2 words;
SEVENSEAS: The phrase “Seven Seas” (as in the idiom “sail the Seven Seas”) can refer either to a particular set of seven seas or be used as an expression for all the world’s oceans in general. Meaning we like to share our designs to the world
NINESIGNS: 9 Essential elements of Designs
It is pretty right to say that it is the clothes, which make a whole man. People who are bare usually do not have any influence or respect within the society or the group they belong to. In today’s modern world, the society around us is evolving in the sense that the apparel one wears, usually reflects about his or her social status and desires. Not only woman but also men are now wearing different types of apparels for conveying social status as well as a mode of self-expression.
Started Nov. 2011, Sevenseas and Ninesigns made a remarkable success in creating wide variety of t-shirts in Davao City. The designer (Tagart Alvez ) started to develop unique and trendy apparels for the guys, which can also be fitted comfortably in their bulky body. It has started for the reason that many manufacturers of cloths have realized that the guys of plus sized generally have much power of spending money.
The Sevenseas and Ninesigns t-shirts are available through out the web and can be purchased online in Facebook. These have now become the trend to wear along with their philosophies and beliefs which is termed as “graphic tees”. The graphic tees usually range from tattoo scenes, reggae bands, joke t-shirts, funny shirts to shirts for parties.
People generally prefer these graphic tees in t-shirts as it regarded the most fashionable and up to date apparels. So nobody has now any doubt regarding wearing of t-shirts with graphic tees that these are one of the apparels which expresses our personality and self-expression.
Business Hours: Monday – Friday : 8AM -5PM
Contact #: 09399251849
Email Address: email@example.com
Location: 20-E Palma Gil St. Bo Obrero, Davao City Besides Ink Addikc Tattoo Studio Davao City , Philippines
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Golden Star Flower Shop Golden Star Flower Shop is a reliable and innovative organization, aims to offer not just quality products, results and services to its client but also an experience that is worth to be treasured in every event it will cater. Further, it […]
- Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City is quite countryside because it is located along Diversion Road, Ma-a, Davao City. The ambiance is quite mountainous and you can see green trees and wide sky from your bedroom. It is 15 […]
- Davao Property Solutions Realty Services SHELLA S. CORTES, REB
PRC Lic. No. : 0020496
Sun: +63943-507-1990 Office Telephone number: (082) 327-3608
Office Address: Door F- TMNT BLDG 1 SURVEYOR ST DONA VICENTA VILLAGE Bajada, […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside. At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment. Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere. Not lengthy following, […]
- Chixboy Grill Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
- Saint Francis of Assisi About Saint Francis of Assisi Saint Francis of Assisi (1182-1226) was born into a wealthy family in Assisi, Italy, the son of a cloth merchant. Francis obtained little formal education and his childhood was based solely on enjoyable. […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us