Eden Nature Park & Resort
Tags: davao resort, eden, Eden Nature Park, Eden Nature Park & Resort, mountain resort
A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area covered only by a blanket of wild grass. Its potential was, however, readily seen by the owners as the property provided an imposing view of Davao City and the Davao Gulf.
Not long after, terraces were carved out of the mountain slope, and thousands of pine tree seedlings were planted. As the pine trees grew, they provided canopies allowing other trees and plants to grow and creating a secondary forest. Today, there are over 100,000 pine trees spread throughout 80 hectares, providing a refreshing backdrop to the various attractions in Eden Nature Park.
Eden has a lot to offer you to enjoy your stay while you are away from your home, if you like thrill and excitement why not go on to their Mountain trailing, and if you don’t have fear in heights go on with their SkyRider, or if you like fishing you can go to their Fishing Village, to know more about their facilities visit their site.
Sales and Reservations Office is located at:
Eden Nature Park & Resort
Sales and Reservations Office
Matina Town Square
McArthur Highway, Matina
Davao City, Philippines
Tel. Nos: +63 82 299-1020, +63 82 296-0791
Fax: +63 82 299-0313
Mobile No.: +639189307590
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna "Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some […]
- Malagos Garden Resort Brgy. Malagos in Calinan, Davao, Philippines isn't just a dwelling of your Philippine Eagle Center in which it housed the Endangered […]
- Tower Inn Davao With its super affordable room rates and first-class amenities, a lot of individuals uncover Tower Inn as a single of the most pleasurable […]
- WaterFront Insular Hotel Waterfront Philippines, Inc. (WPI) was registered as an investment holding business for resort, leisure and tourism businesses. WPI […]
- People’s Park of Davao City Whenever you're from the city and still wandering around, don't miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5qThe Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!The […]
- The Apo View Hotel Davao’s most popular address, The Apo View, has by means of the last 60 years, developed a distinct brand of hospitality and excellence in […]
- Grand Regal Hotel Davao The Grand Regal Hotel Davao is a short drive from the airport and 2 kms from the Lanang Golf & Country Club. The hotel has easy access […]
- Microtel Inn and Suites in Davao Davao Metropolis is synonymous with 1 word - culture.Exemplifying the mix of diverse traditions that make the city all the much more […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us