Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
Tags: best japanese food, Davao, Japanese cuisines, Japanese food lovers, Kaizen Davao
“Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable on the menu.. :-)”
Mrs. Chang and Chef Dana
Kaizen Davao has been offering Japanese/western fusion cuisine to Davao since 2016. The owners’ experience and knowledge has resulted in a menu inspired by the rich Japanese and Western tradition gastronomy and the wealth of other cuisines, techniques and produce that Davao City have to offer to its local visitors and tourists alike.
Kaizen Davao’s goal is to provide a Japanese street dining restaurant like no other in the area. They do this by providing dedication to service, quality, and freshness of ingredients that their customers will appreciate and remember.
Bestindavao.com will recommend the following dishes;
- Sushi such as DU30 Rolls (Crab tempura, cream cheese, eel, ebiko with presidential sauce), Godzilla Roll (Tuna, Cream Cheese, cashew nuts) & Kaizen Roll (Crab tempura, cream cheese, ebiko, sweet tamara sauce)
- Kaizen Ramen (Spicy curry with ground chicken in rich broth house special)
- Katsudon (Pork)
- Ebi Tempura
Kaizen Davao aims to exceed expectation in these areas, as well as being the perfect dining restaurant for vegetarians, Japanese food lovers, healthy eaters and those who simply love good food with different twist.
We invite you to experience a new Japan street food dining right at our backyard. 🙂
Business Hours: 5:00PM – 11:30PM (MON-SAT)
Contact #: (082) 284 6440
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Pryce Road Corner, torres st., Davao City
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consumingSearching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5qThe Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!The […]
- CheesyMadas CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna "Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some […]
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy […]
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City "Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect […]
- Hola España We bring you to an outstanding and vibrant taste of Spain only at Hola España.A deli-restaurant that provides authentic Spanish cuisine, a […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City. The Davao City branch was opened recently, on […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us