Tags: baker mom, CheesyMadas, CinaMadas, DurianMadas, ensaymada, FlossyMadas, homemade, S&C Madas, Salted Caramel, UbeMadas, Valerie M. Te
CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led to her starting a business.
Her talent in pastry making and her ability to create and develop new and improved pastries without formal training is what embodies her products as homemade and authentic.
A self acclaimed bread eater, she travels all over Asia and Some parts in North America to find the best bread and pastries.
With more than 10 years of home-made products sold, you are assured you get the best possible pastries that your customers deserve.
CheesyMadas offer wide varieties of ensaymada flavors such as the classic CheesyMadas, FlossyMadas, MatchaMadas, S&C Madas (Salted Caramel), CinaMadas, UbeMadas and the Davao staple, DurianMadas etc.
Everything is baked fresh using only quality ingredients such as butter, real cream and imported cheese. The brand’s highest priority is satisfied customers. The customers are important to us and you can expect us to go the extra mile for your business.
Superior customer service is the hallmark of CheesyMadas. We are proud to serve and work hard to earn your business.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining "Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry?Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs!Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City. The Davao City branch was opened recently, on […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this […]
- Lachi’s Davao If you would like to indulge your sweet tooth, Lachi’s is certainly the location to visit. It's Davao City’s personal quaint small […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP […]
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining […]
- Tutti Frutti (Frozen Yogurt) Eating any dessert after meals has been a routine for me and my meal would not be complete without it. I love desserts, that's why I […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna "Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some […]
- Abreeza Mall Davao Abreeza, the latest purchasing mall in Davao is lastly open final Thursday, Might twelve. The much-anticipated opening brought a […]
- The Apo View Hotel Davao’s most popular address, The Apo View, has by means of the last 60 years, developed a distinct brand of hospitality and excellence in […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us